The first step is key.
Outcomes are driven by data quality.
Unless the initial data is accurate your project is compromised. Knowledge gaps can lead to inferences that impact the long term value and outcome of your project. Our data is of the highest quality. Powerful knowledge is driven by accurate and consistent data. No matter where we acquire data, weather \ acquired by WSG personnel or through collaboration with our clients the objective is always for consistent, precise data.
With a versatile range of data acquisition platforms, from ATV mounted to man-portable and can provide downhole solutions to depths of 2,200m, there is nowhere we can’t go.
OUR people or yours. Training is key.
The best trained professionals in the industry
People and Training
The quality of data revolves around having the right equipment in the right hands. With this in mind WSG has developed extensive training programs to ensure our field engineers have the knowledge and the skillset to acquire the best field data in the safest most effective manner.
Historically we have always provided our own field team, but moving forward we are now able to offer ur clients the option of self drive or operation by 3rd party contractors. As part of the service. WSG is able to provide its own in house training and certifictation to ensure that data quality remains the uncompromised focus. All data that is acquired wether by WSG personnel or third parties undergoes the same rigouros quality assurance sprocesses through our data services team.
We WSG we believe people are the heart of our company.
- Progressive onboarding
- Culture and defining our values and behaviors
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental health focus
- Running end to end training school for Geophysical wireline operators
- Quarterly professional development days
- Level progression and upskilling
- Mentoring programs
Fast acquisition of field data where ever your project is located.
- Mine site truck and light vehicle logging units
- Light weight Helicopter Logging Units
- Swamp and Snow capable all terrain vehicles
- Underground logpods
- Man portable small footprint systems
WSG have integrated an online asset management and planned maintenance system to ensure all our equipment is operational and purpose ready. Scheduled maintenance ensures that downtimes are kept to a minimum.
WSG has commenced it’s journey towards full automation of data acquisition. Our current systems have now progressed to a point where manual handling has been reduced to a minimum.
Drive Informed Decision Making
With Innovative Subsurface Technologies
WSG is able to provide a range of directional survey equipment to ensure the accurate location of all drill hole data. We are able to provide a full onsite or self drive service. Our range of tools include north seeking gyroscopes, MEMS and Multi-shot Magnetometers.
As with all our tools, calibrations and quality assurance form part of any data acquisition program.
Get vertical, horizontal and up hole surveying, and downhole results at depths of over 2km.
We understand the importance of speed and accuracy. Our equipment can be run in open hole, cased holes and memory mode (without the need for a wireline).
WSG is able to combine directional survey with other drill hole parameters to minimise time in data acquisition.
WSG is able to provide direct imaging of the borehole face using both optical and accoustic systems. The data is available in sub 2mm resolution and allows the direct measurement of structure and its orientation.
This data is able to be collected in blast holes, RC and diamond holes and is available at the drill site.
All data is oriented and recorded in millimetre resolution via Acoustic Televiewer, Optical Televiewer and/or video inspection and features can be interpreted as curves on image logs, tadpole plots or even as a 3D plot presenting data as a pseudo core image.
Optical and Acoustic imaging enables us to provide a 360-degree image, providing a “virtual core” even from RC drilling.
We provide a range of down hole sensors that allow us to measure physical properties of Ore Bodies and Country Rock. Wireline offers the best range of geophysical tools in the industry to enable you to gather a complete range of highly effective, insightful data.
- Continuous Density data that informs resource estimation
- Magnetic Susceptibility data to model magnetic targets
- Resistivity and conductivity data for metallic orebody delineation
- Hydrogeological parameters of a formation (porosity, pore size distribution, and permeability)
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) for acquiring information relating to the location, quality, and measurement of groundwater with
- Acoustic velocity logs to ascertain rock strength and elasticity, seismic correlation or other mechanical properties for engineering purposes with the Full Waveform Sonic Tool
- Induced Polarization Tools provide an indication of the presence of massive and disseminated sulfide ores to assist with mapping, direct detection of mineralization in base metals or pyrite alteration mapping in gold deposits.
WSG provide high powered EM for metallic ore body exploration. We bring the attention to detail and safety from our wireline experience to the EM exploration industry. As with all our services, training, safety and data quality are at the forefront of our EM division.